A Journey through Vermentino at Ca Lunae
Here is what you will live
The representation of our winemaking soul, expressed through a vertical tasting of our most characteristic vine. A journey of discovery of the different terroirs of Colli di Luni, the result of our more traditional work in the cellar.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino - Colli di Luni Vermentino D.O.C. It's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive work both in the vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may express themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Etichetta Nera Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino - Colli di Luni Vermentino D.O.C. This is the fruit of an attentive Vermentino grape selection in the vineyards followed by a skillful work in the cellar. This varietal wine stands out for its great elegance. Hints of the Mediterranean maquis and ripe fruit scents enhance this
vine variety's traditional characteristics.
- Cavagnino Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino - This wine is made with grapes collected in a historic vineyard set in one of the best areas. Here the low yield blesses the grapes with wonderful characteristics. The peculiar vinification process leads to a complex wine with intense balsamic and wood resin notes.
- Numero Chiuso Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino Limited Production (around 2000 bottles annually) Born from the sensitivity and creativity of Diego Bosoni and produced, in a limited number of bottles, to show and understand a great vintage of Vermentino by observing the structures, depths and complexity that aging in cask bring. Created only with the best vintages to testify, through continuous work, to the uniqueness of the fruits that the Land can give.
Food included in the tasting:
Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil D’ORO, made with a very limited
selection of olives from our land
Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo of Colonnata I.G.P.
Three typical Ligurian Focaccia
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
35 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Vermentino explanation
- Food and wine tasting