Here is what you will live
The Valpolicella is located between Verona and Lake Garda, an easy drive from Venice. This group of small valleys has been famous for its wine production for over 2,000 years. Discover all of the wines made here today, including Amarone, Ripasso, Valpolicella and Recioto. Learn about the local grape varietals and unique production methods directly from the winemakers. Enjoy the beautiful hilly scenery as you explore the Valpolicella Classica wine producing area with your private guide.
- 9:30 am
We will pick-up from your location
- 10:45 am
We'll arrrive at the first winery in Negrar.
Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process.
A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
- 12:30 pm
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- 2:30 pm
A scenic drive to Marano della Valpolicella to the second winery.
Walk through the vineyards with the winemaker and see where the grapes are dried for the Amarone and Recioto wines. A full guided wine tasting of their production.
- 4:30 pm
Leave the Valpolicella for return journey.
Drop-off at your location.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min 2 - Max 8 pax
How much does it costs?
145 € per pax
Where do we met?
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private day trip to the Valpolicella wine country
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking sommelier as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly Valpolicella valleys, past olive groves and classical villas
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the many Valpolicella varieties including Amarone
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour