Barbera Tour & Tasting at Coppo Winery
Here is what you will live
Pomorosso, one of Coppo’s most renowned wines, played a major role in revamping the international recognition of this variety since 1984. The vineyards that give birth to Coppo wines are located in the most vocated area of Barbera d’Asti DOCG, more precisely in Agliano, Castelnuovo Calcea and Nizza. Coppo’s Barbera Tour is the occasion to deepen the knowledge about Coppo’s effort in interpreting the most widespread and typical variety of Piedmont and Monferrato, by focusing on production techniques and a dedicated tasting. The last glass of the tasting is Moscato d’Asti, a sweet, aromatic, unique wine: another typical product of this territory, from the sub-zone of Canelli, an exceptional context for historical and environmental reasons.
The guided visit to the Underground Cathedrals ends with a tasting of 4 different wines that best represent Coppo’s Barbera production:
- L’Avvocata Barbera d’Asti DOCG
- Camp du Rouss Barbera d’Asti DOCG
- Pomorosso Nizza DOCG
- Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti DOCG Canelli
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
30 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Tour of the underground wine cellars, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Tasting of 4 different wines that best represent Coppo’s Barbera production: