Classic wine tour at Coppo Winery
Here is what you will live
Coppo transports you through time. The underground tunnels, which are known as Cathedrals and are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, showcase the long history of winemaking in the area. Historic farming and winemaking tools are displayed at the entrance and important vintages are displayed in small dug outs.
You will pass through the fermentation rooms of Coppo Chardonnay, vinified pure and as a still wine destined for whites with great mineral complexity. You will visit the fermentation rooms of Pinot Noir, which along with Chardonnay becomes the base cuvée of Coppo sparkling wines. You will pass through the tunnels where Coppo Barbera ages and learn how the family contributed to this variety’s rebirth in an important way. You will see where Coppo sparkling Riserva Metodo Classico rests and will get to learn the techniques used in making our sparkling wines.
The guided visit to the Underground Cathedrals ends with a tasting of 4 different wines that best represent Coppo winery:
- Luigi Coppo Spumante Brut Metodo Classico
- Costebianche Piemonte DOC Chardonnay
- Camp du Rouss Barbera d’Asti DOCG
- Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti DOCG Canelli
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
25 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Tour of the underground wine cellars, a Unesco World Heritage site
- 4 different wines tasting