Discover the apulian food and wine heritage at Masseria Le Stanzìe
Here is what you will live
Masseria Le Stanzie is a farmhouse in the countryside of Supersano, in the heart of Salento between the beautiful towns of Lecce, Santa Maria di Leuca, Gallipoli and Otranto. Inside you will find a decor that recalls the authenticity of the place: rustic, essential and enriched by the presence of "pennuli" tomatoes that hang from the ceiling.
The delicacies you are going to taste are coming from the land surrounding the Masseria: Apulian food prepared according to local traditions. You will be able to choose among 2 options:
Typical apulian taste
- You'll have the opportunity to enjoy the olive oil mill tour and four meal course (seasonal recipes)
Premium apulian taste
- This includes the olive oil mill tour and five meal course (seasonal recipes)
Options are available for vegeterians and people with specific allergies or intollerances (at least 48hr notice).
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Minimum 2 people
How much does it costs?
Typical apulian taste: 64,00 €
Premium apulian taste: 73,00 €
- Water and local wine at the table are included
- Guided tour of the olive oil mill
- Tasting and lunch according to the option chosen