Discover the great wines from Le Langhe
Here is what you will live
Over the last few years it has become easier and easier to find Barolo wines in the best restaurants in the world..But if you really want to discover why this wine is unique..well, there's only one solution: visit Piedmont! And one of the best wineries to have a great wine tasting experience in Le Langhe is the Azienda Agricola Abbona Celso di Abbona Sergio, in the heart of this amazing territory.
The Langhe is an area of rolling hills covered in vineyards with ancient medieval towns. The lansdcape is amazing and this area was listed among the Unesco World Heritage Site in 2014..another reason not to miss such a great experience.
The Azienda Agricola Abbona Celso di Abbona Sergio is in Dogliani (Province of Cuneo), just 35 minutes from the famous city of Alba and 50 minutes from Asti. Wine is important in this land, and wine will be the main element of your wine tasting experience, far from the usual ones: you won't simply taste 3 or 4 wines but you will have a complete path among 8 different glasses of wines including:
- Roero Arneis Docg (a white with a good structure but also delicate; taste of honey and almond lingers in your mouth)
- Dogliani Docg Cà Neuva (a bright red color of cherries, which can be tasted in the mouth after a while)
- Dogliani Docg Sambu – Riserva ( the purple color you'll see is that of red berries)
- Dogliani Docg superiore (a very intense aroma - it is fruity, with shades of berries, cherries and plums)
- Piemonte Barbera Doc (wine with great structure due to the short barrel aging buy perfumes)
- Langhe Nebbiolo Doc (delicate wine in which you can appreciate the hints of berries, especially raspberries)
- Barolo Docg (a rich and intense meditation wine with an amaranth red color and an intense fragrance.)
- Langhe Rosso Doc Excelso ( Spiced with a hint of wood, soft in the mouth; right balance between acidity and alcohol)
A great wine tasting, but don't worry..you will also eat something! Indeed everything is paired with tuna sauce, raw salami, bacon, lard, tuma, and a sweet local delicacy, the Cugna. You will also visit the winery with a deep explanation of our wine making process!
We look forward to hosting you!
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 - Maximum 14 persons
Tours in english and italian
How much does it costs?
25 € per person
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting of 8 wines