From the Garda Lake to the Classic Valpolicella wine experience
Here is what you will live
Welcome to Monte del Frà Winery, a lovely Italian history. It is the history of a farming family led by the forefather Massimo Bonomo, who in the mid twentieth, and exactly in 1958, a year decorating today their bottles – rented his first agricultural lands in one of the most fascinating area of the North of Italy, the hills surrounding Lake Garda, in the province of Verona. This is a land shaped by glaciers, rich in minerals, with a Mediterranean climate and featured by a more than thousand-year-old history.
With this experience you will enjoy a guided tour at the winery and vineyards of Monte del Frà with tasting of 4 wines:
- Lugana doc
- Custoza Superiore doc ‘Ca del Magro’ (3 bicchieri award for 10 years consecutive by Gambero Rosso magazine),
- Ripasso della Valpolicella
- Amarone della Valpolicella (awarded as one of the 100 top cellar selections by Wine Enthusiast magazine)
The tour and tasting will be held in their private and suggestive tasting room and everything will be accompanied by local salami appetizers.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
- Tour of the winery and cellar
- Wine tasting of 4 wines paired with salami appetizers
- Transfers to and from the winery