Orcia Valley & Montepulciano - Full day tour
Here is what you will live
Through the countryside of the Orcia Valley to know its small villages and gastronomic specialties, in an atmosphere characterized by unique scents and tastes.
Crossed by the river Orcia and the ancient Via Cassia, the Orcia Valley is an authentic treasure of nature and landscapes, recognized by UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004.
Driving along this wonderful countryside, enjoying unique views, preserved and enhanced in their beauty thanks to the agricultural vocation of the territory, you'll visit some of the most beautiful and picturesque villages of the area such as San Quirico, Bagno Vignoni and Monticchiello.
You will have the opportunity to know and taste the artisanal production of beer and wine Orcia doc, and tuscan food specialties at a typical restaurant in the area.
The tour will end in Montepulciano, a beautiful medieval town from which you can admire stunning views over the surrounding countryside: in the city center you will visit an historical winery and you will be guided in the tasting of the famous Nobile di Montepulciano.
How to reach us
How much does it costs?
Price per person:
2 participants: 299 €
From 3 to 8 participants: 189 €*
Extra price with an authorized guide in Italian, English or Spanish: 40 €/h
Where do we met?
- Visit of typical towns of Orcia Valley: S.Quirico, Bagno Vignoni, Monticchiello
- Guided visit of a typical winery in the Orcia Valley with tasting of Orcia doc wines
- Typical tuscan lunch in a restaurant in Monticchiello
- Visit of Montepulciano * with tasting of Rosso and Nobile wines at a historical winery in the city center
- Transportation by minivan from and to your accommodation
- Escort driver in Italian, English or Spanish
- Visit of a artisanal brewery in S.Quirico with beer tasting