Premium tour at Coppo Winery
Here is what you will live
This guided visit will take you through corridors, passageways, and tunnels excavated in the tuff rock beginning in the 18th century, today listed as a UNESCO World Heritage. You will gain historical insight on why Canelli is indisputably recognized throughout the world as the capital of Italian sparkling wines, the differences between the two main fermentation processes (Charmat and Metodo Classico) and the various stages of making a Spumante Metodo Classico. You will discover the story of Piedmont Chardonnay and become familiar with the history of Barbera, one of the region’s most important native grape varieties, once hugely underrated and now considered a great wine with elegance, character, and ageing potential. By examining samples of our soils, you will understand how their different characteristics such as its composition and richness in minerality are reflected in Coppo wines’ elegance and longevity.
The tour ends with a tasting of 3 Coppo Riserva wines and Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti “Canelli”.
- A Licia Alta Langa Spumante Brut Metodo Classico Millesimato
- Monteriolo Piemonte DOC Chardonnay
- Pomorosso Nizza DOCG
- Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti DOCG Canelli
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
45 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Tour of the underground wine cellars, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Tasting of 3 Coppo Riserva wines and Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti “Canelli”