Rafting along the wine route
Here is what you will live
In the morning, our wine specialist guide will pick you up at your hotel to go to the town of Blanco Encalada,
located 30 km from the city of Mendoza.
Our base camp from where the rafting adventure begins, is surrounded by snowy peaks of the Andes Mountains,
allowing you to get amazing views all along the way. Rafting guides will provide the necessary equipment and brief
security talk before heading to the river.
After traversing the rapids a vehicle will be waiting to take you to a winery selected by our expert sommeliers,
located in the area of Luján de Cuyo. Upon arriving at the winery, a gourmet lunch of regional cuisine and house
wines will be offered. After lunch, your guide will introduce you to the fantastic world of wine, through a complete
tour of the winery and its vineyards, to end the day with a tasting.
In the afternoon we return to the hotel.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Minimum age 12 years old
Min. 2 pax
How much does it costs?
328 usd per person
Where do we met?
Pick up at your hotel included
How should you be dressed?
Bring a change of clothes, heavy clothes and sunscreen
- Modern vehicles for the transfers (air conditioning/heat)
- Rafting on Mendoza River (shared service)
- Rafting equipment and clothing (Jacket, pants, helmet, oar and lifejacket)
- Personal accident insurance
- Gourmet lunch of regional cuisine in winery with wine
- Visit to winery (shared service)
- Mineral Water
- Wine tasting of different varietals or blends in the tasting rooms of the vineyards
- Wine specialist guide in English, Spanish or Portuguese
- Any other service not specified in ‘Included Services’