Here is what you will live
Petra Bianca is located in a unique context: approximately three kilometres from the lively urban centre of Palau and 2 Km from the Isola Gabbiani / Porto Pollo area, a renowned destination for sailing, windsurf and kitesurf buffs, in the gorgeous scenario of the Maddalena archipelago.
Grape-growing is the core business at Petra Bianca farm. The first vineyard, covering over 5.3 hectares, was planted in 2017, while other 5 hectares have been gradually created since March 2017.
Today you'll be able to enjoy this special "Sparkling wine weekend" formula including:
- 2 overnights with breakfast at PetraBianca
- 1 special dinner with a rich tasting menu consisting of typical Sardinian excellence revisited in a modern style. The products, all of own production and certified biological, come from our crops around the estate. The menu can be considered a journey through the flavors of our land, thanks to a selection of natural and bio ingredients coming exclusively from our territory. Each dish contains passion, commitment and wise gastronomic culture. The result expresses all the value of ancient flavors and genuine products.
- Wine tasting experience focused on Vermentino
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it cost?
From 390 € per person
- 2 overnight stays at Petrabianca in Gallura
- 1 welcome dinner
- Wine tasting experience with Vermentino focus
- City tax (if applicable)
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 3 Days
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 4 Days Prior