Here is what you will live
Come and discover the modern wine cellar, designed by the prestigious architects of Studio Valle in Rome, with the aim of reducing mechanical assistance to a minimum. Built with natural materials and with measures to obtain constant and optimal temperatures in the wine ageing area. Perfectly integrated into the landscape, with a breathtaking view of the Valdichiana.
In this unique setting you will have the opportunity to taste the winery's six production wines, an exceptional old vintage, olive oil and grappa:
- White I.G.T. Toscana
- Rose I.G.T. Tuscany
- Red I.G.T. Tuscany
- Red Wine of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Vitaroccia Riserva D.O.C.G. Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Old vintage of Riserva or Vino Nobile
- Olive Oil
How to reach us
How much does it costs?
29€ per person
- Tasting of 7 wines, olive oil and grappa
Reviews of this Winery
Ringrazio per l’ottimo consiglio.
La cordialità e professionalità del Sig. Amedeo è stata eccellente. Abbiamo acquistato i loro vini.