Understanding the land: wine tasting experience at Lunae Winery
Here is what you will live
A journey through the roots of the winery. Roots that have been grown through profound research of ancient local vines and authentic Passion for keeping the tradition of their land alive.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Leukotea Liguria di Levante Bianco I.G.T. (white). It is obtained by following tradition, combining Vermentino, Albarola, Greco and Malvasia that we cultivate in vineyards close to the seaside and characterized by a good sun exposure. The blend expresses the best of every single variety, revealing good balance, interesting aromas and freshness.
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino D.O.C. it's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive work both in the vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may express themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Mea Rosa Liguria di Levante Rosato IGT. The white vinification of our Vermentino Nero, a historical and native grape of our territory. A rosé that is a mirror of Colli di Luni, vibrant in its scents of roses and red berries, surprising in its fresh and mineral structure.
- Circus Liguria di Levante Rosso I.G.T. (red). This wine, born thanks to the rediscovery of local vine varieties, brings out great freshness and character. Massareta, Alicante and Albarossa find full expression in it, manifesting intense scents and fruity notes, supported by velvety tannins.
Food included in the tasting:
-Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil D’ORO made with a very limited selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three tipycal Ligurian Focaccia
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
22 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting of different wines with food pairing
- Transfer to and from the winery