Here is what's in store for you
At the Cadia estate, which is exclusively family-run, the work is carried out with great care, passion and dedication: every work in the vineyard is carried out traditionally following integrated pest management criteria in order to obtain a genuine product with important organoleptic and sensory characteristics.
The experiences include a guided tour of the beautiful winery where fine wines are produced with passion. At the end of the educational tour you will have the opportunity to participate in the wine tasting according to the chosen option:
- Classic: tasting of 3 types of wine of your choice (excluding Barolo) accompanied by breadsticks and the winery's own hazelnuts
- Blind: blind sensory tasting of 3 types of wine accompanied by breadsticks and hazelnuts produced by the winery.
The different wines will only be revealed at the end of the experience
- Full: Guided tour of the vineyards with tasting of 5 types of wine (including Barolo) accompanied by typical local products.
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Guided tour of the Cellar
- Tasting according to the option chosen
- Selection of local products
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior
Reviews of this Winery
Ottima cantina che produce vini di qualità....
Source: google Spartaco Serra
1 Hour 15 Minutes