Here is what you will live
At the Cadia estate, which is exclusively family-run, the work is carried out with great care, passion and dedication: every work in the vineyard is carried out traditionally following integrated pest management criteria in order to obtain a genuine product with important organoleptic and sensory characteristics.
The experiences include a guided tour of the beautiful winery where fine wines are produced with passion. At the end of the educational tour you will have the opportunity to participate in the wine tasting according to the chosen option:
- Classic: tasting of 3 types of wine of your choice (excluding Barolo) accompanied by breadsticks and the winery's own hazelnuts
- Blind: blind sensory tasting of 3 types of wine accompanied by breadsticks and hazelnuts produced by the winery.
The different wines will only be revealed at the end of the experience
- Full: Guided tour of the vineyards with tasting of 5 types of wine (including Barolo) accompanied by typical local products.
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
Classic:14€ per person;
Blind: 18€ per person;
Full: 30€ per person.
- Guided tour of the Cellar
- Wine Tasting
- Selection of delicacies of the territory
Reviews of this Winery
Ottima cantina che produce vini di qualità....