Wine tasting experience close to Bologna at Assirelli Winery
Here is what you will live
Welcome to Assirelli winery! We're very glad to offer you a wine tasting experience in this interesting location not far from the city of Bologna and very easy to reach by bus or car! With this tour, you'll discover a small family business that will welcome you with the typical style of Emila Romagna wine makers!
We will start with a panoramic tour of the vineyards adjacent to our headquarters of about 10 minutes; then you'll have a guided tour of the winery accompanied by the process manager with illustration of the production process.
At the end you'll enjoy and taste incredible local delcicacies:
- Carious cured meats produced by the winery itself (salami, ham, rolled bacon)
- 2 types of local cheese (parmiggiano reggiano 24 months, caciotta)
- Apricot jam of their production
- Bread croutons with tomato purée of own production
- Extra virgin olive oil of their production on Dozzese bread (if available throughout the year)
- The local "Piadina di Dozza"
As for the wines, you'll have the choice among 5 types of DOCG, DOC and IGT native vines served by our Sommelier Sante Guerrini, including:
- Illustration of the sensory characteristics of wines and any advice related to food/wine pairing;
- Olfactory of jars containing aromas and spices attributable to wine scents;
- Tasting of 1 Albana DOCG Passito, accompanied by cantucci or Dozzesi cookies.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
29 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Vineyard tour
- Tasting of different salami and loca cheese
- Olive oil tasting
- 5 wines tasted
- English sommelier and manager for english tour
- Transfers to and from the winery