Wine tasting & lunch in Franciacorta at Ronco Calino
Here is what you will live
Ronco Calino rises in an extraordinary corner of Franciacorta, sheltered by the hill on which the piano master Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli built his house. A hidden oasis, surrounded by ten hectares of organic vineyardsand immersed in the sounds and colors of nature. Our guide will accompany you into the cellars: you will pass from the modern hall with steel vats to the wood-scented room where wines refine in barrels. Later, you will discover the secondary fermentation area where bottles age for many years.
Still excited about the discovery you will reach the lounge, an area with a contemporary touch overlooking the vineyards. From there, you will enter an elegant tasting room where you will savour three cuvées, enjoying a crescendo of Pinot noir: Brut, Brut Millesimato and Rosé Radijan. Those Franciacortas will be accompanied by a selection of local delicacies by chef Francesca Marsetti, Italian tv star.
- Dried sardines from Lago d’Iseo with parsley served on roasted polenta
- Brook trout meatballs with butter and sage
- Mixed Valle Camonica cheeses and jams
- Wild herbs omelette
- Bread and salami from Monte Isola
- Focaccia and wedges of Rosa Camuna cheese
How to reach us
Ronco Calino is located on the borderline of three municipalities (Adro, Erbusco and Cazzago San Martino), a few kilometers from the motorway exit Rovato. Please use Google Maps and enter "Ronco Calino", you will find the marker.
Booking Policy & Details
Minimum 10 participants
How much does it costs?
Wine Tasting & lunch: 55 € per person
- Storytelling on Franciacorta and the genesis of Ronco Calino
- Guided tour of the underground cellars
- Tasting of three Franciacortas
- Light lunch with local delicacies
- Transfers to and from the winery