Winemaker for a day from Siena
Here is what you will live
Winemaker for a day is a Wine Class which gives you the possibility to learn how to taste a wine and discover its characteristics. But it gives much more than a simple wine class: staying side by side with our winemaker you will have the possibility to create your own signature blend by mixing up to 5 different pure grapes and then have the bottles shipped at home.
Inside an ancient room under a '700 villa and winery, our winemaker will describe the different characteristics of the 5 grapes sampled directly from the oak barrels. Then, guided by our winemaker, but following your personal taste, you will try several blends in order to create your “perfect” wine.
The amount of bottles ordered will be placed on a bottle rack for the maturation, which will take about 25 days. One extra bottle will be immediately given to be taken with you. During the time of maturation, you may prepare and send us a digital file with your personal label. Once the maturation is completed, the wines will be packaged with your personal label and shipped directly to your home.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Tour starts from 9 am till 2 pm or from 2 pm to 6 pm
Minimum 2 participants, maximum 8
How much does it costs?
2 persons: 454 € (includes 12 bts x 750ml)
From 3 to 4 persons: 414 € (includes 24 bts x 750ml)
From 5 to 8 persons: 399 € (includes 36 bts x 750ml)
- Visit at the winery
- Transfer to and from your accommodation with private minivan equipped with every comfort for up to 8 people with driver who speaks English and Spanish.
- Creation of your perfect and best wine (all inclusive: wine, labels, shipment, sample bottle)
- Lunch is not included in the activity, but it's on request
- Please note that some Countries don't allow to ship alcohol
- For shipment in Asia and South Africa, extra charge of 5 euro per bottle