Here is what you will live
The Manuelina Winery awaits you to experience the grape harvest the way it used to be!
The program for the day will be the following:
- Meeting at the winery at 3 p.m.
- Transfer to the vineyard and introduction to vine cultivation
- Grape harvest
- Return to the winery
- Pressing grapes with your feet
After the hard work, it will be time for you to relax in the vineyard and enjoy a tasting of 3 wines:
- Martinotti Extra Dry (Martinotti Method VS Pinot Noir)
- Filare 52 (Oltrepò Pavese Riesling DOC)
- Ăchillius (Bonarda dell'Oltrepò Pavese DOC semi-sparkling wine)
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons - Max. 10 people
How much does it costs?
40€ per person
- Tour of the vineyards
- Harvesting experience
- Grape pressing by feet
- Tasting of 3 wines
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 2 Hours
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior