Organic Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius
Here is what you will live
If you're staying in Campania and you want to live a very different experience, get out of the ordinary paths and reach this stunning winery close to the famous Vesuvio Volcano! We're in a land characterized by rich volcanic soil and this guarantees an incredible taste to the wines made by the winery; moreover this used to be the wine land at Roman times. Therefore you'll get the chance to have a sip in history with a wine tasting and lunch thanks to which you can discover one of the area’s flagship varietals, Lacryma Christi DOP. You'll Learn information about its history and production with a guided walk through the vineyards at Cantina del Vesuvio, then sit down for lunch and a tasting of their organic wines.
With this experience this is what you'll get:
- A guided tour of the vineyards and winery overlooking the Bay of Naples
- An informative but informal lesson about Lacryma Christi DOP wines produced on Mount Vesuvius
- A special three-course lunch of local specialties and traditional dishes
- Tasting a variety of organic Lacryma Christi DOP wines paired with lunch
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 1 person
How much does it costs?
28 € per person
- Guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar with barrel room
- Antipasto with Salami, Prosciutto, Capocollo, Casatiello, Ricotta cheese, Provolone cheese, Grilled vegetables
- Spaghetti with Vesuvian Pennolo Tomatoes
- Typical Neapolitan Pastiera
- Olive Oil and Wine Vinegar tasting
- 5 wine tastings
Reviews of this Winery
We came here after a tour of...
Ok, here's the real story. Just visited...
Giuseppe De Toro
Fantastico posto per passare due ore in...
Fantastico posto da visitare