Here is what you will live
We are in love with Sicily and with this tour we want to share with you this passion for one of the most iconic and important italian destinations. With this tour you'll get the chance to discover Western Sicily and get the opportunity to walk the "salt roads" and stroll among windmills and heaps of white salt, places that offer feelings of serenity and love.
Arrival on own in the area of Menfi and check in at the hotel selected. It'll be a special solution among "Il Vigneto Resort", the "Relais Casina Miregia" or the Hotel Don Giovanni (according to availability). Once you check in, in the afternoon you'll be start this special tour by visiting Di Giovanna Winery.
Di Giovanna’s hand-crafted wines and extra virgin olive oil are an expression of their unique territory. Here all of the vineyards are cultivated organically following EU standards. You'll have a guided tour and tasting before getting back to the hotel for dinner on own and overnight.
Today, after breakfast, you check out and start your day discovering 2 of the best wineries of the region. You'll begin at Planeta Ulmo in the morning with a special wine tasting and light lunch included before visitng Tenuta Gorghi Tondi for another special wine tasting experience. Halfway between the sea and the integral nature reserve, the winery is located in a traditional “baglio” (a typical Sicilian farmstead), in complete harmony with the vineyards and the surrounding natural context, a few steps away from the nests of the hawks, the turtles, the wild orchids and the colors of the Mediterranean maquis.
Tonight you'll stay at Hotel Viacolvento or in executive double rooms at Seawater Hotel (depending on availability), breakfast included.
This morning, after check out and before going to your next destination, a must stop is represented by Pellegrino Winery, where you'll have another special tasting experience. The Pellegrino family has always personally overseen the activities in the vineyard and in the winery, and the family is still today, having reached the seventh generation, involved daily in the management of the company. A long family history made up of respect, care, love and dedication, of values handed down from father to son, which today make it one of the greatest families of Sicilian wine.
End of the services
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it cost?
From 330 € per person
- Di Giovanna Winery-visit and wine tasting
- Accommodation in standard double rooms, breakfast included, at Il Vigneto Resort, Relais Casina Miregia or Hotel Don Giovanni (depending on availability)
- Planeta Ulmo-light lunch and wine tasting
- Gorghi Tondi-visit and wine tasting
- Accommodation in standard double rooms at Hotel Viacolvento or in executive double rooms at Seawater Hotel (depending on availability
- Pellegrino Winery-visit and wine tasting
- Winedering back office assistance
- Travel advices on activities, excursions and restaurants, provided by Winedering.
- Inland trasnportation in Sicily
- Transportation to/from Sicily
- Meals and tips not mentioned
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- City tax at the hotel (per day per person)
- A rental car or private transport service can be added to the experience
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 3 Days
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 8 Days Prior