Here is what's in store for you
Welcome to the world of Chiesa del Carmine.
Upon your arrival, you'll be welcomed into the estate where you will first receive an introduction to the history of the winery, a sixteenth-century farmhouse that was recently renovated, followed by a guided tour of the winery and barrel cellar. You will also receive a map, which you can use to enjoy a self-guided walking tour of the farm and vineyards before getting back for your superior wine tasting experience.
During the tasting, you will have the opportunity to taste all 6 Carmine Estate wines paired with a full lunch.
The lunch menu will include:
- Seasonal entrée chosen by the chef
- Rosemary grissini with a selection of homemade dips garnished with black truffle
- Homemade focaccia made with ancient Umbrian grains
- Carmine Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil and pink truffle salt
- Cold or warm soup depending on the season
- Sformatino on a bed of 36-month-aged parmesan fondue
- Selection of locally produced cheeses with truffle honey and a selection of locally cured meats
- Choice of main courses from chef's plates of the day
- Dessert is the chef's special, which changes seasonally
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
In case of any allergies or food intolerances, please inform the winery when booking
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Introduction to the wines and winery
- Guided tour of the winery and barrel cellar
- Map for a self-guided tour of the vineyards and farm
- Tasting of 6 wines
- Pizza and a soft drink/fruit juice for children
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 3 Hours
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior