Vintage tasting at Marina Danieli Estate
Here is what you will live
The ‘vintage’ wine tasting is designed for very curious people, willing to know about the present, the past and the future of a wine. After some historical references about the estate and the guided tour of the cellar, the winemaker will guide you into the barrique area teaching you all the secrets about the wooden vinification. After that, you will reach the tasting area where you are going to taste seven wines (2 of them will be historical vintage). You are going to learn the changing of colour, bouquet and taste of the wines during the years. Remember: the wine is alive, and this is one of the most incredible things of this product.
- Wine’s tasting: five estate-grown wines currently on the market and two vintage wines;
- Wine pairing: no;
- Timing: 1 hour;
- Purchasing: yes, at discounted prices.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
34,90 € per person
- A warm welcome from one ambassador of the estate
- Historical references about the estate
- Guided tour with the winemaker in the wine cellar
- Wine tasting experience of five estate-grown wines currently on the market and two vintage wines
- Possibility of purchasing wines at advantageous prices
- Transfers to and from the winery