Volcano, Coast and Country Market wine tour from Auckland
Here is what you will live
Discover Auckland and its wines from a new point of view! Start with a 45 minute tour of ‘Our Auckland"; We will show you some sights and views not found in the travel books. It will be a 45 minute City Sights tour with choices of: a walk to extinct Mt. Eden volcanic cone for panoramic City views (reasonable fitness required) – or depending on fitness or weather- Harbour drive past the affluent beachside suburbs, and depending on season and weather - ornamental Rose Gardens, Memorial Garden overlooking the Harbour, City views from Tamaki Yacht Club, drive through the Prime Minister's suburb of upmarket Parnell and trendy Parnell Road.
We will then have three winery visits (including a working winery plant and cellar tour if available), aport sampling, plus fine NZ cheese to accompany your generous wine samplings, plus Soljans award-winning Vineyard Restaurant Lunch. Complimentary glass of wine/beer plus tea/coffee. Includes breath-taking Volcanic ‘black sand’ surf beach views. Finally visit Boric Orchards Market for fine food browsing and ice cream and sorbet sampling (Our treat!).
Isn't this a great way to discover this amazing wine destination?
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
209 € per person
Where do we met?
Free door-to-door pick-up & return from Inner City in a climate controlled 9-seater luxury coach.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Tawny Port Sampling
- Plus NZ Cheese to accompany your wine sampling at each winery
- main course Soljans Restaurant vineyard lunch, with glass of wine, plus tea/coffee, in the heart of Kumeu’s green Auckland wine country.
- Rolling green farmland and native bush scenery in Auckland’s rural dairy and sheep region.
- visit famous Boric Orchards Country Market. Fresh local fruit & veg, cheeses, fine foods etc. Let Phil treat you to our famous NZ ice cream or sorbet!
- three rural winery tasting visits with up to eight wines available to sample at each winery