Here is what you will live
The production area of Fiano di Avellino is the largest of the Irpinian denominations, in relation to the extent of the territory: it includes, in fact, 26 municipalities located between the Valley of Calore, the Valley of Sabato, the slopes of Mount Partenio and the hills overlooking the Vallo di Lauro. It is obviously a rather heterogeneous area from all points of view, where there are substantial differences in terms of the altitude of the vineyards, the microclimates, the farming systems, the exposures, the size of the plants and the relative harvesting choices.
Here the vineyard of the Di Meo family extends for about 20 hectares and includes four different vineyards of Fiano that branch out along the various sides of the hill on which the estate stands, with diversifications of soils, rootstocks and altitudes, a factor that helps to create an ideal heterogeneity, monitored during lengthy experiments of compartmentalisation.
With this wine tasting experience here's what you have included:
• Greetings by Roberto Di Meo or wine hospitality manager;
• Introduction to the history of the Di Meo winery;
• Visit of the Estate: about twenty hectares of hillsides, housing vineyards, fruit trees and plants;
• Visit of the Private Art Gallery in the Barrel Storage;
• Visit of the Hunting Lodge, an ancient luxurious country residence;
Wine tasting of : Fiano di Avellino DOCG; Greco di Tufo DOCG; Campania Aglianico IGT
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
29 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Introduction to the history of the Di Meo winery
- Visit of the Estate: about twenty hectares of hillsides, housing vineyards, fruit trees and plants
- Visit of the Private Art Gallery in the Barrel Storage
- Visit of the Hunting Lodge, an ancient luxurious country residence
- Wine tasting of : Fiano di Avellino DOCG; Greco di Tufo DOCG; Campania Aglianico IGT
- Transfer to and from the winery
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 2 Days Prior