Here is what you will live
A totally exclusive and personalised experience at Quinta do Soito, with a visit to its magnificent vineyards and their beautiful corners and a tour of the winery, always with the support and monitoring of the producer who, step by step, will reveal to you the concept of the project and the winemaking process behind the production of quality wines.
At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to taste 4 wines from the Soito Reserve range: Soito Reserve Red; Soito Reserve Encruzado; Soito Reserve Jaen / Alfrocheiro; Soito Reserve Touriga Nacional accompanied by a selection of regional and Serra da Estrela cheeses and "requeijão" of the day, beautifully combined with jams produced at Quinta do Soito. All served on toast and delicious slices of homemade bread and regional corn bread.
You will have the opportunity to enrich the gastronomic experience with different types of accompaniments:
- Cheese board and traditional smoked sausages: A selection of regional cheeses from Serra da Estrela, the requeijão of the day and traditional smoked sausages on a board that is completed with a basket of delicious slices of homemade bread and regional corn bread.
- Soito Wines Board: A careful selection of the best cheeses and smoked sausages from the region, jams produced in the Quinta do Soito, homemade scrambled eggs with "alheira" and homemade pasta snacks. Basket of homemade bread, toast and regional corn bread
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons - Max. 12 people
How much does it costs?
From 48€ per person
- Guided tour of the Cellar
- Guided tour of the Vineyard
- Tasting of 4 wines
- Selection of delicacies of the territory
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior