Drinking and dreaming: wine tasting at BES Winery
Here is what you will live
BES, besides being the acronym of their surnames (Balocco and Scheda), also means Bisogni Educativi Speciali (Special Educational Needs) as well as Bere e Sognare (drinking and dreaming).
It’s been about 10 years since their life had to adapt to special needs that require a lot of patience. Special needs that request to know how to wait with confidence and fight against every kind of adversity to reach slowly, very slowly, little results very important for our daily life. Needs for their little children, for nature and for our vineyard that has to be daily cared for with love and ......effort!
This is why the experience you're going to live here is not only a wine tasting moment; it's a real touch of an italian family that decided to dedicate its life to create something unique, in perfect relationship with nature, respecting the environment and opening its doors to share their love for life.
As for the wine experience, you'll visit the winery and enjoy a special vineyard tour, before going to the cellar and enjoy a tasting of 3 different labels:
- Piemonte Barbera DOC: A young Barbera characterized by an intense red ruby color and garnet reflexes. The smell is characterized by pleasant fruity notes of blackberries. The flavor is dry, persistent and full-body. It is a wine that is suitable to ripen in a bottle for some years.
- Grignolino del Monferrato Casalese DOC: Light ruby red color wine with soft amber reflexes. It is characterized by pleasant spice and fruity notes. The flavor is dry, pleasanty tannic with a good persistence. It is a young Grignolino very drinkable
- Monferrato DOC: A Syrah characterized by red color tending to purple. The nose is complex and characterized by pleasant fruity and floral notes of peach. The flavor is dry, fruity, fairly intense and spice. It is a wine that is suitable to ripen in a bottle for some years.
How to reach us
Bes Winery is in Trivelle; 35 minutes drive from Asti; 15 minutes drive from Casale Monferrato
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 - Max 8 people
How much does it costs?
19 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Description of the history of the family
- Vineyard and Winery tour
- Wine tasting of 3 wines