Organic & Vegan wine tasting at Illica Winery
Here is what you will live
The biological history of these wines began with Paola's grandfather, legendary guardian of the art of sausage production, continued with his father, a loyal guardian of the order, kidnapped by the love for vines and came to me, conquered by passion for wines that know how to be authentic expressions of a territory free from contamination and pollution. The organic certification of the grapes started almost twenty years ago when organic was a new word but, to be honest, in the Illica family, biological is the norm, history, tradition. It's just what they've always done.
Don't miss the wine tour at ILLICA of the brothers Fabrizio and Paolo, also known as Fabri and Paolino. They will tell you who they are and why they make wine, where they come from, their wine philosophy. You will visit the small winery, the vineyards (weather permitting), they will explain their production process. Then of course you will taste their organic and vegan wines in the tasting room in cold periods and under the porch of the cellar during the hottest periods or even in the vineyard!
You'll be able to choose between 2 options:
- Gold tasting: includes 2 wines;
- Platinum tasting: includes 5 wines; paired with the typical salami, coppe, Piacenza bacon and typical cheeses, flavored croutons, gardener, local jams and honey and to round off our raisin wine with a moldy plant combined with sbrisolona or typical sweets
How to reach us
Only 45 minutes from Parma and Piacenza!
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
Gold tasting: 16 € per person
Platinum tasting: 25 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting according the the option chosen
- Transfers to and from the winery