Here is what's in store for you
DAY 1 PICK-UP AT MILANO MALPENSA AIRPORT AND DROP OFF TO TURIN
After your arrival at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), your driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel in Turin (approx. 1h 40 min). Check-in at the hotel and enjoy some time for relaxation after your long journey to Italy’s first capital.
DAY 2 TURIN 3-HOUR GASTRONOMIC TOUR
Meet your expert guide who will lead you through an enchanting and “tasty” 3-hour walking tour of Turin, a tour of flavors and stories that will reveal the tradition and beauty of this unique city. Discover the city center with your guide who will explain the history and culture of the city with a focus on the most significant areas like Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello (the heart of the first Capital in Italy) and taste some very traditional food and drinks invented in the city of Turin, like the “tramezzini” (small traditional Italian sandwiches) and Vermouth (tasting not included, approx. € 15-20 per person).
DAY 3 BAROLO WINERY TOUR AND TASTING, LUNCH, LEISURE TIME IN LA MORRA AND BAROLO
Your expert driver will transfer you to Langhe, Italy's top wine area (approx.1h). Your tour will start with a visit to a traditional winery nestled in heart of the enchanting Barolo hills. A local winemaker will give you a private tour of the vineyards and cellars, followed by a tasting of the iconic wine of the Estate. Lunch will be on your own. After lunch, you will have leisure time to explore the enchanting small villages of La Morra - “the Balcony of Langhe Wine Region” - and Barolo. In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
DAY 4 TRANSFER TO FLORENCE
Reach Turin Train Station on your own, and catch the high-speed train to Florence (approx. 3 hours). Once arrived in Florence, you will reach the hotel on your own. Spend the afternoon at leisure exploring Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance known as the birthplace of opera and important art and cultural hub of Italy. Walk through narrow, medieval pathways before popping into the modern city center. Centuries of arts and architecture are right at your fingertips as you get lost in the city.
DAY 5 CHIANTI VALLEY HALF-DAY TOUR
Your driver will transfer you to Chianti - one of Italy’s main wine areas known all over the world for its iconic and prestigious Chianti wine. You will visit a family-run winery nestled in the heart of Chianti hills, where you will learn about their production process and see the wine at various stages of aging and enjoyment. The winery tour will be followed by a lunch tasting paired with local wines! After lunch, you will be transferred back to Florence.
DAY 6 BOLOGNA 2,5-HOUR GASTRONOMIC TOUR WITH A PRIVATE GUIDE
In the morning, you will reach Firenze Train Station on your own and catch the high-speed train to Bologna (approx. 40 min). Meet your expert guide in front of the Hotel Mercure Bologna Centro - approx. 130 meters from the train station. From here, you will start an exciting 2.5-hour food tour of Bologna - the tasting of local products is about € 20/25 per person which you will need to pay on-site! Taste delicious local food and salumi like mortadella, a heat-cured pork sausage. You will also taste regional wines like the red Sangiovese and sparkling white Pignoletto. Rest assured, these mouth-watering wines are far better than the varieties you can get at home! Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the many enticing restaurants in Bologna, then spend the remainder of the day at leisure. In the afternoon, you will catch the high-speed train to Florence. After your arrival at Firenze Train Station, you will reach the hotel on your own.
DAY 7 TRANSFER TO MILAN
After breakfast, you will reach Firenze Train Station on your own, and catch the high-speed train to Milan (approx. 2h). Once arrived at Milan train station, you’ll meet your expert driver and be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Explore the Lombard capital; Milan is a cultural, modern, and lively city that is rich in beauty and artistic masterpieces. We suggest visiting the Duomo, Sforza Castle, and Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery.
DAY 8 TRANSFER TO MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Milan Malpensa Airport according to your flight schedule (approx. 1h and 15 min.). Arrivederci and hope to see you again!
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
This tour can be organized all year round. The suggested period to book this tour is from April to October.
30% deposit at the time of booking (non-refundable)
The order of the day trips could be changed according to the supplier’s availability. If some suppliers/travel experiences are not available they will be replaced by others of the same quality.
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Pick-up at Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP) and drop off to the hotel in Turin by private transfer (day 1)
- 3 nights in Turin at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 1-4)
- Turin 3-hour gastronomic tour with a private guide - the tasting of local products is not included (day 2)
- Barolo Experience Full-Day Tour: private transfer, Barolo winery tour, and tasting; leisure time in La Morra and Barolo (day 3)
- High-speed train Turin/Florence
- 3 nights in Florence at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 4-7)
- Chianti Valley half-day tour: private transfer; Chianti winery tour and lunch tasting (day 5)
- High-speed train Florence/Bologna/Florence; Bologna 2,5-hour gastronomic tour with a private guide - the tasting of local products is not included (day 6)
- High-speed train Florence/Milan, pick-up at Milan train station and drop off to the hotel
- 1 night in Milan at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 7-8)
- Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Milan Malpensa Airport by private transfer (day 8)
- Flight tickets
- City tourist taxes
- Turin Gastronomic Tour: the tasting of local products is about € 15/20 per person (day 2)
- Bologna Gastronomic Tour: the tasting of local products is about € 20/25 per person (day 6)
- Lunch and dinners that are not included in the section “INCLUDED”
- Medical insurance: on request
- Tips and everything not mentioned in the section “INCLUDED”
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 8 Days
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 30 Days Prior
1 Hour 30 Minutes
1 Hour 30 Minutes