Relax & Lambrusco: a day with a Vigneron at Bugno Martino
Here is what you will live
"Hello! We are Raffaella and Giuseppe, married for too long, 2 crazy children and Boh, our Bernese Mountain Dog. And for a long time now we've been owners of the Bugno Martino Agricultural Company.
Bugno Martino is not a winery with a centuries-old history: we have always been wine lovers and we've always spent our free time to discover small producers of "real" wines.
This is why, one day, we planted our vines, left our jobs and started doing in life what we really liked: wine. Not just any wine, an artisanal wine. Bugno Martino is a family run business of 70 hectares, 9 of which are vines.
Giuseppe personally follows the vineyard in all manual processes, according to the dictates of the organic regime. When the work in the countryside is finished, it goes directly to production in the cellar. He is in fact the winemaker of the company, supported by 2 oenologists, Matteo and Michele, trusted advisors.
Raffaella takes care of the visits and the commercial part, and to introduce our wine to all lovers of good wine. Sometimes Boh accompanies us on the tour. With us you can do different types of experience:
Our wine, Lambrusco, red wine with bubbles, is as sparkling as the days spent with us. It is the scent of grapes and of our land, it is the wine of joy and conviviality, the basic ingredients of your visits.
With this tour you may choose among:
- Classic tour and tasting: vineyard tour, wine tasting of 4 wines and some local food (cold cuts, cheese and mustard) to pair
- Tour on a truck: vineyard tour in one of our trucks, followed by tasting of 4 wines and local food pairing
- Aperitif in the vineyard in summer time
- Dinner in the vineyard always in summer time
How to reach us
35 minutes drive from Mantova and 50 from Modena
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
Classic tour: from 17 € per person
Tour on a truck: from 22 € per person
Aperitif: from 15 € per person
Dinner: from 35 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Introduction to the history of the winery
- Vineyard tour and tasting according to the option chosen
- Transfers to and from the winery