Here is what's in store for you
The city of Lecce is one of the Italian capitals of Street Food: its inhabitants, in fact, especially in summer, prefer to eat something "on the fly" rather than a real lunch.
In this experience, therefore, we propose a guided walking tour of about 3 km through the heart of Lecce's historic centre, to discover the wonders of this city, but above all the food and wine delicacies it has to offer.
In particular, we will taste:
- Puccia (a typical bread stuffed with olives);
- Rustico (a medallion of puff pastry stuffed with béchamel sauce and tomato), alternatively Calzone (a pizza folded over itself stuffed with mozzarella and tomato);
- Pasticciotto (a shortcrust pastry filled with custard);
- Primitivo wine (exquisite local red wine, reaching up to 17 degrees);
- Leccese coffee (coffee on ice with almond milk).
All tastings will take place in artisan shops or in Leccese's favourite bars.
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
Where do we meet?
Historical Centre of Lecce
- Local guide
- Tasting of typical products
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 2 Hours 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 2 Days Prior
2 Hours 30 Minutes