Here is what you will live
With this option you'll arrive in the afternoon, check in and enjoy a splendid guided tour to discover the beautiful and interesting centenarian history of our winery. Inside the winery you will discover tthe different steps needed for the production of wine and our expert sommelier will involve you in an interesting tasting of 5 Rechsteiner wines.
At night you'll have the opportunity to have a beautiful typical dinner at our Estate and you will stay at our winery, surrounded by Treviso countryside and vineyards. The farmhouse is only 5 km from the winery.
The next morning you'll enjoy a great breakfast before checking out and leave this stunning destination
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
80 € per person
Children 40 €
- Walk in the Park of Villa Rechsteiner and among the rows of the educational vineyard
- Visit of the winery with explanation of winemaking techniques
- Tasting of 5 Rechsteiner wines
- Platter of home-made cold cuts and local cheeses
- One night at Agriturismo Rechsteiner with breakfast included
- Welcome dinner