Art & Nature tour at Bortolomiol
Here is what you will live
With this Art & nature tour you'll be welcomed inside the restored silk mill with introduction about the history of the winery.
The Bortolomiol family, together with Veronelli Editore, have produced the book entitled “Giuliano Bortolomiol – Il sogno del Prosecco” (The Prosecco Dream). Not only an affectionate reflection on a husband and father, but above all a tribute to the founder and an accolade for the pioneer of the Prosecco world.
The you'll walk through the park and visit of the organic vineyard and the sculptures exhibition.
At the end of the tour, visit inside the winery with the explanation of the production process, followed by a guided tasting of 4 expressions of Prosecco Superiore di Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Prior Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut Millesimato
- Bandarossa Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry Millesimato
- Ius Naturae Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut Millesimato
- Maior Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Dry Millesimato
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
25 € per person
- Welcome at Bortolomiol
- Introduction to the history of the winery
- Walk through the vineyards
- Look at the sculpture exhibition
- Visit to the cellar
- Guided wine tasting by a sommelier with 4 different proseccos
Reviews of this Winery
LAURA POMATI BISHOP
Buoni vini e visita alla Filandetta
Ottima cantina ed eccellenti vini.