Founder's tour at Bortolomiol
Here is what you will live
Following an introduction to the Denomination, we will learn about the history of founder Giuliano Bortolomiol and his pioneering vision of the Prosecco Brut, then continuing on with the winemaking cellar, the walking tour of the organic vineyard and the works of art.
We will tell you of our philosophy through the environmental sustainability projects and then taste some limited edition wines accompanied by breadsticks and cheese. A quick jump into the Tuscan land to discover Il Segreto di Giuliano will end the tasting. At the end of the tour we will leave you with a little souvenir of your visit.
- 70th Anniversary Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut Nature
- Ius Naturae Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG Biologico Brut
- Bandarossa Special Reserve Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG Extra Dry
- Superiore di Cartizze Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG Dry
- Segreto di Giuliano vino toscano IGP, Montalcino
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
40 € per person
- Welcome at Bortolomiol
- Walk through the vineyards
- Short-film about the history of the winery and digital maps of the vineyards
- Visit inside the winery with the explanation of the production process
- Guided tasting of 4 proseccos with a specialized sommelier
Reviews of this Winery
LAURA POMATI BISHOP
Buoni vini e visita alla Filandetta
Ottima cantina ed eccellenti vini.