Wine Tastings Prosecco
Take a look at the best wine tastings in Prosecco. You can easily book online or give wine tastings in Prosecco on Winedering.com, just clicking on the experience you like the most, reading all the details and following instructions inside the experience page
Popular Places in Treviso
Popular Destinations in Treviso
More information on Prosecco
Located between Valdobbiadene and Conegliano in the Italian region of Veneto, the Prosecco hills are the ideal destination for wine lovers who want to enjoy wine tastings in a beautiful hilly landscape, declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and discover one of Italy's most iconic bubbles: Prosecco.
The first mentions of Prosecco date back to the 17th century, but it was in the early 1900s that Prosecco started gaining international fame as the refermentation techniques used to produce it improved. During your winery visits and wine tastings in Prosecco, you will have the chance to taste different shades of this DOC; Prosecco, Prosecco Frizzante, Prosecco rosé and Prosecco Spumante.
Which food to taste in Prosecco?
Prosecco’s territory boasts a good number of wineries offering wine tastings, often paired with some local products or a light lunch. While in the area, make sure to try some of its traditional dishes, like pasta e fasoi (pasta with beans), risotto with radicchio, baccalà (salted codfish), tiramisù.
Which wines to taste in Prosecco?
While visiting the wineries of Prosecco, you will come across one main semi-aromatic white vine variety, Glera. According to its disciplinary, Prosecco must contain a minimum of 85% Glera, while the other 15% can consist of other grape varieties. Some local vine types that are used include Bianchetta, Perera and Verdiso, while the international varieties include Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio.
Which is the best season to visit Prosecco?
In order to enjoy your wine tastings, winery visits and wine tours to the fullest, we recommend booking your trip to Prosecco between April and October, when the weather is sunnier and the temperatures are more pleasant.
What things to do in Prosecco?
Prosecco is a great destination where you can enjoy various wine-related activities, like tastings, hikes and bike tours across the vineyards. Other highlights of the territory that we suggest visiting while in Prosecco are Villa di Maser, Villa Brandolini, Molinetto della Croda (an ancient mill) and the small towns of Asolo, Follina and Rolle. In addition, many of these sites are connected by the Strada del Prosecco or Prosecco Path.
Which wineries to visit in Prosecco?
Up above you have the complete list of wineries to visit in Prosecco. Here is, anyway, the list of the top wineries to visit in Prosecco::
- Azienda Agricola Conte Collalto
- Bortolomiol Spa
- La Tordera Prosecco
- Le Rive
- Tenuta Amadio
- Cantina Azienda Agricola Guia
- 47 Anno Domini
- La Vigna di Sarah
Where to do wine tastings in Prosecco?
These are perfect wine tastings to book in Prosecco:
- From Vine to Glass: Premium Prosecco Tasting at Fasol Menin
- Gold Tasting at Al Canevon in Valdobbiadene
- Discover Valdobbiadene at Guia Winery
- E-bike tour through the Prosecco hills & Tasting of Typical products
- Wine picnic at Vigna di Sarah
- Platinum Tasting at Al Canevon in Valdobbiadene
- Wine Tasting Masterclass at Moretvini
- Organic Wine Tasting at Ghisolana in the Prosecco hills