Cancel Free: 1 Day Prior
Here is what you will live
This visit to Bisson winery takes visitors on a path to learn about the history of Bisson wines, which started when in 1978 Mr. Piero Lugano, aware of the potential that he sensed was hidden in the harsh wines produced by Ligurian farmers, decided to try enhancing the vines of the Riviera Ligure del Levante.
During the guided tour you will be able to understand how Bisson's wines are made and feel the love and passion with which they are produced. You'll have the chance to admire the 3,000-liter aquarium in the Sala delle Volte and discover the innovative architecture of the steel barrels where the wine is aged. Then your tour will continue with a visit to the underground Caveau.
After the guided tour, you'll take part in the tasting of 3 wines.
Finally, you can choose among 3 different tasting platters to pair with the wines:
- Base option: Schiacciata, Taggiasca olives, and homemade bread
- Option plus: Classic platter with a selection of cheese and cold cuts
- Premium option: Generous platter with a selection of cheese and cold cuts, vegetable quiches, and delicacies from the vegetable garden.
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it cost?
Base option: 19€ per person
Option plus: 32€ per person
Premium option: 38€ per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Tour of the winery
- Selection of delicacies according to the option chosen
- Tasting of 3 wines
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior
Reviews of this Winery
Very nice winery tour
1) Based on the booking website, it is quite difficult to figure out exactly where the meeting point is. It would help a lot if the address was explicitly written on both the page and the booking confirmation.
2) Due to the above-mentioned address difficulties, another group was half an hour late for our tour so we were just waiting for them with nothing else to do. Luckily we didn't have any plans afterwards, otherwise this delay would have been even more unfortunate.
3) Because we weren't enough people on two tours, the English and Italian tours were combined, which unfortunately meant that the guide had to repeat everything (don't know why she didn't just do the whole tour in English and explain a few thing to the Italians if they didn't understand everything). This also took extra time, which we would have rather spent on the wine tasting.
4) Lastly, just a suggestion for Bisson: after such a nice wine tasting with great explanations about each wine, we were actually surprised that we didn't get any information about how to purchase the wine. It didn't seem like they really wanted to sell anything, which would just have been obvious to try :-)