Here is what you will live
A rare opportunity to gain exclusive access to one of Australia’s most iconic vineyards and taste Brokenwood’s flagship Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz, whilst enjoying a unique and personalised soil-to-cellar experience.
Brokenwood’s Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz is consistently recognized as the best single site shiraz in New South Wales and sits in the top echelon of Australian wine.
Delve deep into the history of Brokenwood Wines with your own personal host for the day*
• Take a detailed look at the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of the Hunter Valley- the exceptional Graveyard Shiraz vines.
• Learn the secrets of wine production, venturing behind the scenes into our winery facilities and barrel hall.
• Explore the Hunter’s largest cellar door.
• Experience an intimate fine dining experience with a chefselected seasonal menu paired with Brokenwood wines
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons - Max 6 persons
How much does it cost?
1260 aud per person
- Oysters on arrival followed by a 4 course lunch and a gourmet grazing platter to finish
- Private tasting and dining room hire; personal host for the experience time period
- Welcome pack
- A bottle of Graveyard Vineyard Shiraz valued at $350
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 4 Hours
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 7 Days Prior