Here is what's in store for you
Distilleria dell'Etna of the Russo brothers, whose origins date back to 1870, is the only distillery currently active in eastern Sicily.
The company stands on a pleasant hillside at the foot of Mount Etna, not far from the enchanting Ionian coast, in the town of Santa Venerina, in the province of Catania. Over several generations, Distilleria dell'Etna has continued and increasingly perfected the ancient art of the island's master distillers. Through the production of Grappas, Brandy, Aquavits, Bitters, typical liqueurs, artisanal Rosoli, and Creme di liquori, Distilleria dell'Etna has set itself the goal of preserving tradition and exalting the typical fragrances of Sicily, thus expressing its love for its land and guaranteeing authenticity and quality to the consumer.
The tour, lasting about 60 minutes, includes a guided visit to the distillery and the tasting of 9 products accompanied by small typical pastries to match.
The guided tasting will allow you to try:
- Bianconeve (Sicilian cannolo liqueur cream)
- 1 cream of liquor with a choice of pistachio, almond, chocolate, hazelnut, coffee, melon, tangerine, lemon, strawberry, or licorice
- 2 Rosoli with a choice of fennel, cinnamon, bay leaf, prickly pear, cherry, coffee, or rose
- 1 citrus liqueur with a choice of mandarinetto, arancello, verdello, or limoncello
- Amaro Siciliano (Distilleria dell'Etna's classic herbal amaro, a beloved 150 years-old recipe)
- Amaro Zagaro (Amaro amabile with PDO Ribera oranges and mandarins)
- Grappa dell'Etna (a blend of the best pomace from the Etna area)
- Grappa Sublime (Grappa made from nero d'Avola Riserva aged at least 18 months in barrique)
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 - Max. 50 people
In case of any allergies or food intolerance please advise when booking.
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Tour of the distillery
- Tasting of 9 products divided between creams, bitters, rosolios and grappas
- Small typical pastries
- Soft drink for those under 18
- 20% discount on purchases of Distilleria Dell'Etna's products
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How many languages are available?
The languages available for this amazing experience are: English, Italiano. You can choose one of these languages during the booking process.
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 1 Day Prior