Here is what's in store for you
DAY 1: PICK-UP AT FLORENCE AIRPORT AND DROP OFF TO FLORENCE, WELCOME TO ITALY!
After your arrival at Florence Airport, your driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel in FLORENCE (approx. 40 min.) Check-in at the hotel and enjoy some time for relaxation after your long journey.
DAY 2: FLORENCE 3-HOUR WALKING TOUR WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
Your expert guide will lead you through the beauties of Florence, the “cradle of the Italian Renaissance”: Piazza Duomo with Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and Giotto’s Bell Tower (external visit), Piazza del Signoria with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (external visit), the Ponte Vecchio (the old bridge) and the area of Santa Croce. Spend the afternoon at leisure exploring Florence, the birthplace of opera and important art and cultural hub of Italy. Walk through narrow, medieval pathways before popping into the modern city center. Centuries of arts and architecture are right at your fingertips as you get lost in the city.
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO THE TUSCAN COUNTRYSIDE; WINE EXPERIENCE & DINNER
Spend the day at leisure exploring Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance. From the city center, you can climb to the church of San Miniato al Monte for the most amazing view of the city. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to your accommodation located in the Tuscan countryside (transfer time: approx. 45 min). Check in and enjoy some time for relaxation. In the afternoon, a warm welcome will be given through a wine experience that consists in visiting a wine estate and vineyards followed by a wine tasting. The wine experience will be followed by a 3-course dinner (beverages not included).
DAY 4: HANDS-ON COOKING CLASS
Around 9:30/10:00 am, enjoy an authentic hands-on cooking class followed by lunch. Discover time-tested techniques for creating the best meal, including from-scratch pasta and perfectly simmered sauces. These techniques have remained secret in this valley for centuries, and we will unlock their traditions to create and enjoy the perfect meal. Leisure time in the afternoon.
DAY 5 WINE EXPERIENCE & SAN GIMIGNANO
Your driver will transfer you near San Gimignano - one of Tuscany’s wine areas known for its prestigious wines. You will visit a family-run winery nestled in the heart of San Gimignano hills, where you will learn about their production process and see the wine at various stages of aging and enjoyment. The winery tour will be followed by a tasting lunch paired with local wines! After lunch, you will be transferred to San Gimignano, where you will meet your expert guide. The visit to San Gimignano is a complete immersion into the 1300s borgo ambiance; in fact, the city, still mostly intact today, is one of the best representatives of the European commune from the Middle Ages! In the late afternoon, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
DAY 6: TRANSFER TO VENICE
You will be transferred to Florence train station (transfer time: approx. 45 min.) and catch the high-speed train to Venice (standard class seats, approx. 2h). After your arrival at the Venice train station, you will be transferred to your hotel by private transportation. Leisure time in the afternoon.
DAY 7: VENICE & CICCHETTI 3-HOUR WALKING TOUR WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
Stroll through the main areas of Venice, the "floating city" with your expert guide, including the Ponte Di Rialto bridge, the fascinating side streets of the city, and the iconic St. Mark Square. During the tour, you will stop at local small bars called bacari, where you could taste cicchetti - similar to Spanish tapas - and the famous Aperol Spritz - the tasting of Cicchetti and Aperol Spritz will be on your own. Leisure time in the afternoon. We suggest visiting Venice's Islands, Murano & Burano: known as the glassmaking capital of Italy, Murano’s glassblowing tradition dates back to the 13th century. Check out the glass jewelry as well as chandeliers and lamps that are unique to this region. Burano, an archipelago of four islands linked by bridges, is a picturesque island known for its intricate lace artwork.
DAY 8: TRANSFER TO VENICE AIRPORT
Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) according to your flight schedule. Arrivederci, and we hope to see you again!
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
This tour can be organized all year round. The suggested period to book this tour is from April to October.
30% deposit at the time of booking (non-refundable)
The order of the day trips could be changed according to the supplier’s availability. If some suppliers/travel experiences are not available they will be replaced by others of the same quality.
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Pick-up at Florence Airport (FLR) and drop off to the hotel in Florence by private transfer (day 1)
- 2 nights in Florence at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 1-3)
- Florence 3-hour tour with a private guide (day 2)
- Transfer to the Tuscan countryside & wine experience with dinner: private transfer, winery tour, and tasting, 3-course dinner - beverages are not included (day 3)
- 3 nights in Tuscan Countryside at an Organic Farm accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 3-6)
- Cooking class experience with lunch - beverages are not included
- Wine Experience & San Gimignano: private transfer, winery tour followed by a lunch tasting, San Gimignano 2-hour walking tour with a private guide (day 5)
- Pick-up at the hotel and drop off at Florence train station; high-speed train Florence/Venice, pick-up at Venice train station and drop off at the hotel in Venice (day 6)
- 2 nights in Venice at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (days 6-8)
- Venice & Cicchetti 3-hour walking tour with a private guide (day 7)
- Pick-up at the hotel and drop off at Venice Airport (day 8)
- Flight tickets
- City tourist taxes
- Venice and cicchetti tour: the tasting of Cicchetti and Aperol Spritz will be on your own (day 7)
- Lunch and dinners that are not mentioned in the section "INCLUDED"
- Medical insurance: on request
- Tips and everything not mentioned in the section “INCLUDED”
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 8 Days
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 30 Days Prior
11 Hours 30 Minutes
7 Hours 30 Minutes
6 Hours 30 Minutes