Visit a biodynamic winery with vineyards on volcanic soil in Veneto
Here is what you will live
Welcome to Gambellara wine destination. In this great wine context, not too far from Verona, there's a small family estate that produces a great product and we're happy to offer you the opportunity to discover it! Giovanni Menti winery
The wine tour includes a walk among the volcanic hilly vineyards of Gambellara; you will meet their natural herbicide (5 sheep), visit the old tower where grapes are being dried gently, then go to the cellars where the wine is made and bottled.
At the end you'll taste 3 wines produced by the farm, among which:
- Roncaie sui Lieviti 2018 - Fizzy natural wine from garganega grape. First and second fermentation with natural yeasts.
- Riva Arsiglia 2017 - White dry wine from garganega grape, cultivated on black rock volcanic soils vineyards.
- Monte del Cuca 2018 - Orange wine
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
25 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- Tasting of 3 wines
- Transfer to and from the winery