Here is what's in store for you
The Barone Cornacchia winery is nestled in the heart of the Teramo hills. Walking through the vineyards of the estate, you will be enchanted by landscapes that you'll never get tired of admiring.
During a walk through the rows of vines, you will be told about the history of the family business, the characteristics of their production methods, and of their land. Then it will be time to move inside for a guided tour of the incredible cellar and Bottaia.
At the end of the tour, you will move to a special tasting room to enjoy a tasting of the company's organic wines.
You will be able to choose between 3 different tasting journeys:
- Silver: tasting of 2 wines from the classic Casanova line, bread from a local bakery, Barone Cornacchia's extra virgin olive oil, local cold cuts and cheese;
- Gold: tasting of 2 wines from the classic Casanova line plus 1 Reserve wine, bread from a local bakery, extra virgin olive oil Barone Cornacchia, cold cuts and cheese from the area;
- Platinum: tasting of 2 wines from the Casanova line plus 2 Reserve wines, accompanied by bread from a local bakery, Barone Cornacchia's extra-virgin olive oil, cold cuts and cheese from the area.
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 4 people
How much does it cost?
You can easily check all the prices clicking on 'Check Availability' button and selecting a date
- Guided tour of the Cellar
- Guided tour of the Vineyard
- Wine Tasting
- Selection of delicacies of the territory
Should I book online?
Booking online in advance is required!
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 1 Hour 30 Minutes
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 5 Days Prior