Here is what you will live
Oltrepò Pavese is the southernmost point of Lombardy and extends for 1,089 square kilometers in the province of Pavia, bordering Piedmont, Emilia-Romagna and Liguria. It has the approximate shape of a triangle, or a bunch of grapes: the longer side is constituted by the right bank of the Po and the vertex, enclosed between the provinces of Alessandria and Piacenza, wedges up to the Ligurian-Emilian Apennines. The territory is made up of four main valleys that fan out over the short flat strip of land along the Po River.
In this context Pinot noir plays a central role and this is why we invite you to join this great wine experience at Finigeto winery.
After the guided tour you'll taste 4 different types of Pinot noir:
- Il Piffero: Provincia di Pavia IGT Pinot Noir (sparkling)
- 2005 Brut: Oltrepò Pavese Metodo Classico Pinot Noir DOCG
- Il Nirò - Pinot noir of Oltrepò Pavese DOC Riserva
- Il Chinaldo - Vino Chinato based on Pinot noir
The tasting will be paired with local products
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons - Max 25
How much does it costs?
24 € per person
- Guided tour of the winery
- Tasting of 4 shades of Pinot noir
- Local products to be paired with Pinot Noir