Here is what you will live
Soave is located between Verona and Venice, where the soil is mainly of a volcanic origin. The Soave wine is one of the most famous white wines in Italy and is produced in the largest single wine district in Europe. This is an ancient wine that represents the history of a territory and the dedication of its winemakers. On this excursion, the wines you will taste include two of the DOCG wines from the Veneto region: Soave Superiore and Recioto di Soave.
- 9:30 am
Pick-up from your location
- 10:45 am
Arrive at the first winery near the small town of Soave itself. Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
- 12:30 pm
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- 2:30 pm
A scenic drive through the gentle hills to the second winery. Learn about the local grape varietals used to produce outstanding white and red wines directly from the winemaker. A full guided wine tasting of their production.
- 4:30 pm
Leave the Soave for your return journey. Drop-off at your location.
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 - Max. 8 pax
How much does it costs?
145 € per pax
Where do we met?
Pick up service
- Private day trip to the Soave wine country near Verona
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking sommelier as your wine guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the hilly countryside
- 2 boutique winery visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
- 2 guided wine tastings of the white wines produced here