Here is what you will live
The food and wine tour is the tasting par excellence; it will disclose the different nuances of our wines, wisely enhanced by label-specific pairings, in a journey tracing tradition, slowfood and great Etna wine.
We will offer you a guided walk through our vineyard and introduction to our working philosophy.
Then, In the Palmento, we'll start with a tasting of all of labels, also as vertical tasting:
* Biancopilglio 2020 - Etna Bianco DOC paired with a board of local dairy products
* Bollamater Classic Method 24 months Etna DOC with fry of fresh products
* Rossobrillo “Naked” Etna Rosso 2020 Wine No Sulfites Added (NSA) with am tomato bread soup or a classic parmigiana or a traditional soup;.
* Rossobrillo 2019 Etna Rosso DOC with a selection of cold cuts;
* Rossobrillo 2018 Etna Rosso DOC with a sophisticated and distinct first course;
* Neromagno 2018 Etna Rosso DOC bottle-aged, with a traditional main dish;
• Dessert and sweet wine
Where we areOpen Map
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
59 € per person
- Guided walk through our vineyard and introduction to our working philosophy
- Tasting of 6 wines paired with local dishes
- Dessert and sweet wine
Should I book online?
To book online is highly recommended! If you can, book in large advance (at least 3 days!)
How can I book online?
You can do it in less than a minute! Click on the 'Check Availability' button, choose the date and time among those available and fill in the rest of the requested information.
How do I check availability?
Click on the 'Check Availability' button! You'll find an interactive calendar with dates and times!
How long is the experience?
About 2 Hours
May I cancel the booking for free?
You can cancel for free until 2 Days Prior
Reviews of this Winery