Barolo Cannubi Riserva Vertical Tasting at Tenuta Carretta
Here is what you will live
All the vineyards of Tenuta Carretta are part of the Langhe-Roero and Monferrato winemaking district, an extraordinary territory named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2014, and which today, extends to about 70 hectares. I
The property’s vineyards also extend close to the Langhe, such as 2.6 hectares in Barolo on the prestigious Cannubi hill, from which the nebbiolo grapes destined for the production of the celebrated Barolo Cannubi and Barolo Cannubi Riserve originate.
With this wine experience you'll enjoy a vertical wine tasting of the high quality Barolo Cannubi Riserva!
- Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2012 - 100% nebbiolo; Aging: Minimum 60 months, of which at least 36 months are in wood and 18 in the bottle. An intense garnet red colour and a complex aroma, with notes of rose, underbrush, cacao, and spices; light citrus notes.
- Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2011 - 100% nebbiolo; Aging: Minimum 60 months, of which at least 36 months are in wood and 18 in the bottle; An intense garnet red colour and a complex aroma, of rose, undergrowth, cacao and spices with slight citrus notes.
- Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2010
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
50 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Focus on Barolo Cannubi riservas
- Wine tasting of 3 Barolo Cannubi Riservas
Reviews of this Winery
Un posto davvero stupendo però il cibo...
Personale attento e disponibile. Il locale è...