Wine tour and lunch experience at Poggio dei Gorleri
Here is what you will live
The constant research and development, along with a passion for tradition, are at the core of the company philosophy. The company was founded in 2003 from the great passion of the Merano Family for wines. The goal is to produce young and innovative wines, while at the same time maintaining the assertive nature of the Ligurian wines.
The philosophy is to produce the great classical wines of Liguria through a modern approach, embracing environmentally sustainable agricultural practises and winemaking techniques that are highly respectful of the grape varietals, avoiding the use of chemicals as much as possible, both in the cellar and the vineyards. The 30-year-old vineyards are composed of Ligurian mass selections and our 10-year-old vineyards are planted with clones of vermentino and pigato coming from mass selections of our own vineyards, as well as Ligurian and Sardinian vineyards. Vine training technique: Guyot and spurred cordon.
With this wine and lunch experience you'll be able to choose among 3 different options for eating and tasting:
- Vineyards, winery, lunch and wine tasting experience
- Wine pairing cooking class: Enjoy a cooking class where you will learn to create a dish that pairs perfectly with one of our wines.
- Picnic among the vines: Eat amongst the vines with a wonderful picnic lunch, including wine
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
How much does it costs?
Wine tasting and lunch: 70 € per person
Wine pairing cooking class: 75 € per person
Picnic among the wines: 70 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Wine tasting and lunch according to the experience chosen
Reviews of this Winery
Super Service nette zuvorkommende Vermieter, tolle Ferienwohnung,toller...
Was will man mehr.....