Voice to the earth wine tasting experience at Lunae in Liguria
Here is what you will live
The purity of their vines is the protagonist of a tasting entirely dedicated to the discovery of the new winemaking philosophies of the Cantine Lvnae.
An introspective story of the Colli di Luni wine heritage through four different selections made with the vinification of native grapes in absolute purity: the identity of the territory and individuality of the grapes blend together for a new and stimulating sensorial experience.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino D.O.C. It's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive work both in the vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may express themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Mea Rosa Liguria di Levante Rosato IGT. The white vinification of our Vermentino Nero, a historical and native grape of our territory. A rosé that is a mirror of Colli di Luni, vibrant in its scents of roses and red berries, surprising in
its fresh and mineral structure.
- Albarola Colli di Luni Bianco DOC. (white). The label is from the vine variety of the same name, Albarola, whose grapes make up this varietal wine. The skillful work in the cellar enhances its characteristics, among which floral and citrus
notes, freshness and surprising persistence stand out.
- Ciliegiolo Liguria di Levante Rosso IGT (red). The growing willingness of the new generation of the Bosoni Family to interpret and enhance the pure characteristics of native grapes has led to the creation of a new label.Only from Ciliegiolo grapes, a bright and energetic wine with a brilliant ruby red color, a fresh and harmonious drink
Food included in the tasting:
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil D'Oro, made with a very limited selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three tipycal Ligurian Focaccia
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
33 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Farmer break experience
- Food and wine tasting