Wine tasting and lunch at Marisa Cuomo winery
Here is what you will live
With this tour you'll discover the secrets of Cantine Marisa Cuomo in Furore. Steep slopes that stretch out in the sun and rocks that plunge into the crystal clear water of the Amalfi Coast. Among enchanting bays and coves, the vineyards of Cantine Marisa Cuomo dominate the “Fiordo di Furore,” the fjord that overlooks the Gulf of Salerno.
You will visit the estate’s cellars and vineyards, followed by a unique menu of Furore’s gastronomic specialities paired with our extreme wines at Ristorante Bacco, the family restaurant.
- Tentacle of octopus seasoned with lemon thyme served with a warm blood orange sauce paired with Furore Bianco Costa d’Amalfi DOC
- Vermicelli with salted anchovies from Cetara, walnuts and pecorino cheese paired with Ravello Bianco Costa d’Amalfi DOC
- Seafood soup paired with Rosato Costa d’Amalfi DOC
- Tiramisu mousse with amaretto crumble
- Sea bass, avocado, lime and steamed vegetable tartare paired with Costa d’Amalfi DOC Rosato
- Spaghettoni from Gragnano with octopus ragu and parsley oil paired with Costa d’Amalfi Furore Rosso DOC
- Amberjack steak in a raw and cooked pizzaiola sauce paired with Furore Rosso Riserva DOC
- Selection of cheeses from Campania paired with Costa d’Amalfi Ravello Riserva DOC
- Cheesecake with berries
- Cod carpaccio with lime, berries and Sichuan pepper paired with Costa d’Amalfi DOC Rosato
- Linguine with small squid ragout served with a crunchy tarallo sauce paired with Costa d’Amalfi DOC Ravello Bianco
- Risotto with sautéed sea truffles, saffron and raw oyster paired with Costa d’Amalfi DOC Furore Bianco
- Seared red tuna filet with a poppy crust served on julienned fennel paired with Costa d’Amalfi DOC Fiorduva
- Variation of lemon delight
How to reach us
Booking Policy & Details
Min. 2 persons
How much does it costs?
Option 1: 75 € per person
Option 2: 85 € per person
Option 3: 95 € per person
- Greetings by the wine hospitality manager
- Visit the estate’s cellars and vineyards
- Menu with lunch and tasting
Reviews of this Winery
Beautiful! Had a nice little tour of...
An amazing tasting lunch at a fantastic...